Herbal Sleep Aid
This blend specifically made to be a convenient tool to help deal with Sleep Issues. This blend can be used to initiate a sense of peacefulness and relaxation.
Enjoy a good night’s rest and feel more vibrant with this Deep Sleep Essential Oil. With a proprietary blend of essential oils to assist you in getting in more than a few ZZZZ’s, this natural sleep aid is perfect for those that are suffering from insomnia. It promote calming feelings for the body and mind. Settle the body and mind before bed by promoting calm feelings of security and balance.
Its is a great way to naturally achieve the hours of sleep that you need to function on a higher level.
- Coriander Seed Oil: Helps elevate mood, calms frazzled nerves, helps with mental focus and aids in relaxation before sleep.
Roman Chamomile: Not only has research shown that Roman chamomile can calm anxiety, improve vital signs and promote better quality sleep, but it also has the potential to reduce nightmares.
Sweet Marjoram : Have a calming and sedating action on the nervous system, which can certainly help when trying to go to sleep. It encourages relaxation before sleep. Sweet Marjoram essential oil is not only a sedative, but is specific to snoring.
Juniper Berry :Has a delightful balsam scent that is known for its calming effect.
Nacre Citrus Blend** : Bergamot and orange, has been shown to relieve anxiety and improve sleep quality
Direction. For best results apply to chest 30 minute before sleep time and then again just before your head hits the pillow.
All our Essential Oils
- Gas Chromatography verified
- No fragrance
- Vegan + organic
- 100% pure therapeutic grade
- Blended with organic carrier oil
- No Paraben, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs & Triclosan
- Safely diluted in organic Jojoba Oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil
Direction: Roll on in a circular motion, to temples, chest, across back of neck and soles of feet before bed and put on socks to prevent from transferring to your sheets. Inhale deeply after each application.
CAUTION: If pregnant, high blood pressure or other medical conditions consult a health care practitioner before use.
-For adults only, keep out of reach of children.
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-For external use only.
Disclaimer: This products is a cosmetics not a drug. We make no health claims for our products. Please read ingredients and keep in mind personal allergies or sensitivities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You may also wish to make a few lifestyle changes to improve your sleeping habits:
- Don’t ingest caffeine after 2 p.m.
- Try to eat earlier in the evening, especially if you have a medical condition that interferes with your sleep, such as acid reflux.
- Completely unplug for one hour before bedtime. The blue light in phones and screens interferes with your body’s melatonin production. Melatonin is a chemical your brain produces that regulates sleep.
- Establish a bedtime ritual. This can signal to your brain that it's time to wind down and help set your body into sleep mode. Simple strategies, such as taking a warm bath and changing into pajamas can often do the trick.