Herbal Sleep Aid
This blend is made to be a convenient tool to help with sleep issues and can be used to instill a sense of peacefulness and relaxation.
Enjoy a good night’s rest and feel more vibrant in the morning with this deep sleep essential oil. With a proprietary blend of essential oils to assist you in getting a few more ZZZZ’s, this natural sleep aid is perfect for those that are suffering from insomnia. This oil settles the body and mind before bed by promoting calming feelings of security and balance.
This product is a great way to naturally achieve the hours of sleep that you need to function on a higher level.
- Coriander Seed Oil: Helps elevate mood, calms frazzled nerves, helps with mental focus, and aids in relaxation before sleep.
Roman Chamomile: Not only has research shown that Roman Chamomile can calm anxiety, improve vital signs, and promote better quality sleep, it also has the potential to reduce nightmares.
Sweet Marjoram: This oil has a calming and sedating action on the nervous system, which can certainly help when trying to go to sleep. It encourages relaxation before sleep. Sweet Marjoram essential oil is not only a sedative but can also reduce snoring.
Juniper Berry:Has a delightful balsam scent that is known for its calming effect.
Nacre Citrus Blend** : Bergamot and Orange have been shown to relieve anxiety and improve sleep quality
Direction. For best results apply to your chest 30 minutes before bed time and then again just before your head hits the pillow.
All our essential oils are
- Gas Chromatography verified
- Vegan + organic
- 100% pure therapeutic grade
- Blended with organic carrier oil
- No Paraben, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs & Triclosan
- Safely diluted in organic jojoba oil and fractionated coconut oil
DIRECTIONS: Roll on in a circular motion on your temples, chest, across the back of your neck, and on soles of your feet before bed. Remember to wear socks to prevent the oil from transferring to your sheets. Inhale deeply after each application.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or other medical conditions, consult a health care practitioner before use.
-For adults only, keep out of reach of children.
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-For external use only.
Disclaimer: This product is a cosmetic not a drug. We make no health claims for our products. Please read ingredients and keep in mind personal allergies or sensitivities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
You may also wish to make a few lifestyle changes to improve your sleeping habits:
- Don’t ingest caffeine after 2 p.m.
- Try to eat earlier in the evening, especially if you have a medical condition that interferes with your sleep, such as acid reflux.
- Completely unplug for one hour before bedtime. The blue light in phones and screens interferes with your body’s melatonin production. Melatonin is a chemical your brain produces that regulates sleep.
- Establish a bedtime ritual. This can signal to your brain that it's time to wind down and help set your body into sleep mode. Simple strategies, such as taking a warm bath and changing into pyjamas can often do the trick.