RELAX + DETOX
INSPIRED BY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
A floral and fresh herbal blend of CLAY + ACTIVATED CHARCOAL + CLARY SAGE + LAVENDER + LEMONGRASS essential oils. It won't leave any black streaks on your pristine white shirt either.
NO ALUMINUM, ALCOHOL, DYES, PARABENS, ANIMAL TESTING
INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia (Jojoba) Chinensis Oil*, Vitis (Grapeseed) Vinifera Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Kaolin, Curcuma Angustifolia,* Bamboo Powder*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil *, Salvia Sclarea Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Glycerin + Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*
*= Certified Organic
1. Switching from your regular deodorant to natural deodorant might be a bit challenging for some people. You might turn to natural deodorants as a healthier, gentler alternative to aluminum antiperspirant and other chemical laden products. In your first few days, you probably won’t see a change since there are still a lot of toxins and chemicals in your body.
2. MADE FROM 100% RAW & ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Essential oil are volatile fragrant compounds obtained from plants, the scent will not stay longer. Most people are confusing with the synthetic fragrance. Fragrance oils are not volatile because they are synthetically made; therefore, fragrance oils usually last longer than essential oils. Fragrance oils may contain a certain percentage of essential oils, but they are not completely natural, like essential oils.
3. We need to sweat, and so this is not an antiperspirant, yet it does absorb moisture and kill bacteria.This natural deodorant will does absorb some moisture, but it is not going to block your glands, like a commercial store bought one will.
4. BAKING SODA FREE FORMULA
Baking soda is one of the most effective natural deodorizers out here. But if you have sensitive skin, the formula can cause redness and rashes. We don't use to prevent potential discomfort.
5. Clean, Clean, Clean your armpits thoroughly to ensure all traces of sweat, old deodorant, and bacteria are gone by the time you apply. If you do notice an odor wash with soap and water, or give your pits a quick wipe own with some apple cider vinegar, then reapply natural deodorant.
6. Avoid storing your natural deodorant in hot climates to maintain its solid form.
1. Wear natural fabrics
2. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy meal
Direction: Apply minimum twice throughout the day
Disclaimer: We make no health claims for my products. Please read ingredients and keep in mind personal allergies or sensitivities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Net wt. 15gm (0.5 fl. oz. U.S.)