N22 INSPIRED BY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
This product has a light, sweet, hint of spicy scent, and is a great deodorant for a man or woman. It has always been one of my most popular deodorant cream scents! Blend of MINT+ CLARY SAGE + CLOVE + TEA TREE will having you longing for the great outdoors or a weekend at the cabin.
NO ALUMINUM, NO BAKING SODA, ALCOHOL, DYES, PARABENS, ANIMAL TESTING
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Kaolin, Maranta Arundinacea*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Glycerin + Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil* + blend of 5 essential oils
= Certified Organic
1. Switching from your regular deodorant to natural deodorant might be a bit challenging for some people. You might turn to natural deodorants as a healthier, gentler alternative to aluminum antiperspirant and other chemical laden products. In your first few days, you probably won’t see a change since there are still a lot of toxins and chemicals in your body.
2. MADE FROM 100% RAW & ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Essential oil are volatile fragrant compounds obtained from plants, the scent will not stay longer. Most people are confusing with the synthetic fragrance scent. Fragrance oils are not volatile because they are synthetically made; therefore, fragrance oils usually last longer than essential oils. Fragrance oils may contain a certain percentage of essential oils, but they are not completely natural, like essential oils.
3. We need to sweat, and so this is not an antiperspirant, yet it does absorb moisture and kill bacteria.This natural deodorant will does absorb some moisture, but it is not going to block your glands, like a commercial store bought one will.
4. BAKING SODA FREE FORMULA
Baking soda is one of the most effective natural deodorizers out here. But if you have sensitive skin, the formula can cause redness and rashes. We don't use to prevent potential discomfort.
5. Clean, Clean, Clean your armpits thoroughly to ensure all traces of sweat, old deodorant, and bacteria are gone by the time you apply. If you do notice an odor wash with soap and water, or give your pits a quick wipe own with some apple cider vinegar, then reapply natural deodorant.
6. Avoid storing your natural deodorant in hot climates to maintain its solid form.
1. Wear natural fabrics
2. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy meal
Direction: Apply minimum twice throughout the day
Disclaimer: We make no health claims for my products. Please read ingredients and keep in mind personal allergies or sensitivities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Net wt. 15gm (0.5 fl. oz. U.S.)