N24 INSPIRED BY ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
A signature blend of sweet orange essential oils infused with vanilla meant to absorb moisture and deodorize. Our blend of ORANGE BLEED + VANILLA will have you longing for the great outdoors or a weekend at the cabin.
NO ALUMINUM, BAKING SODA, ALCOHOL, DYES, PARABENS & ANIMAL TESTING
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Kaolin, Maranta Arundinacea*, Magnesium Hydroxide, Glycerin & blends of 4 organic essential oils
1. Switching from your regular deodorant to natural deodorant might be a bit challenging for some people. You might turn to natural deodorants as a healthier, gentler alternative to aluminum antiperspirant and other chemical-laden products. In your first few days, you probably won’t see a change since there are still a lot of toxins and chemicals in your body.
2. MADE FROM 100% RAW & ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Essential oils are fragrant compounds obtained from plants, with a short-lasting scent. Synthetic fragrance oils may last longer than essential oils, but they are not completely natural, like essential oils.
3. We need to sweat, and so this is not an antiperspirant, yet it does absorb moisture and kill bacteria. Even though this deodorant will absorb some moisture, it will not block your sweat glands like a commercial store bought one will.
4. BAKING SODA FREE FORMULA
Baking soda is one of the most effective natural deodorizers out here, but if you have sensitive skin, it can cause redness and rashes. To prevent potential discomfort, we don't use baking soda.
5. Clean, clean, clean your armpits thoroughly to ensure all traces of sweat, old deodorant and bacteria are gone when you apply our deodorant. If you do notice an odour, wash with soap and water. You can also give your armpits a quick wipe down with some apple cider vinegar, then reapply our natural deodorant.
6. Avoid storing your natural deodorant in hot climates to maintain its solid form.
1. Wear natural fabrics
2. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy meals
Direction: Apply twice daily at minimum
Disclaimer: We make no health claims for our products. Please read ingredients and keep in mind personal allergies or sensitivities. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*= Certified Organic
Net wt. 15gm (0.5 fl. oz. U.S.)